Aventures de Piquedur et Franconi le Nécrophage
|Aventures de Piquedur et Franconi le Nécrophage|
Lire pour en savoir plus.
|Butin / Achat|
Prix de base
Prix de vente
|2 – 3|
Copies of this book can be found in the following locations:
- In a house just northwest of Le Fût et le bouchon in Flot-vif.
- In a house in the northern part of the Orlémurs Cemetery in Ville Haute.
- In a house just southeast of the Metinna Gate marker.
- In corner house just west of the Ambassade nilfgaardienne marker in Ville Haute.
- In one of five houses north of the Cimetière du temple.
- In house on Place du Chevalier assoupi.
- In house on Grand-place (×2).
- In the Albertus Grotto, on the body of a woman
Entrée de journal[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
- Once upon a time, in a small mound near the Vermentino vineyard, there lived a wight named Franconi. Amiable by nature, he spent his days in the mound, cooking various kinds of soups. Not that he was particularly fond of soups – it was his beloved pet, a barghest named Spikey, that slurped them up greedily. And so they sat there, side by side, Franconi the Wight and Spikey the Barghest, cooking soups made of decaying bones, withered weeds and, if they managed to swipe some metal, nails, their favorite delicacy.
- One day Franconi heard two gravediggers talk about a certain man of wealth who kept various kinds of cheese in his cellar. A cheese soup sounded like a delectable treat to Franconi, so he snuck into the noble’s cellar and stole the biggest cheese wheel there was. When he got home, Franconi started slowly melting the cheese in his favorite pot. The stench was so awful Spikey ran off and refused to go back to the mound. To add to the already terrible state of things, the smell of cheese permeated everything, so Spikey and Franconi had to pack their things and move.
- The moral of the story is simple. If you are cooking a cheese soup, make sure the cheese you choose is not blue.
Notes[modifier | modifier le wikicode]
The name of this book is possibly an allusion to the animated series "Spirou et Fantasio".