Les habitants d'Eaux-Troubles sont tranquilles et chaleureux, les noces prochaines de Julian et Alina, la fille du staroste, servent à alléger le moral.
||J'ai sans cesse été pris de vertiges dans l'environnement idyllique d'Eaux-Troubles. On y respire l'amour, qui enivre comme le parfum capiteux des fleurs chauffées par le soleil. Je me sens distrait. Les habitantes semblent ressentir la même chose.
- a peasant woman asks Geralt for parfum
- a peasant woman is concerned for a family member who suffered a garkain attack and now suffers from poison. Geralt helps her identify the poison. The conversation will result in the bestiary entry along with any associated ingredient entries he doesn't have yet.
- One old peasant woman in the village (or near the inn) will give Geralt entries for alpyres, brouxes and their alchemies in exchange for "de quoi à manger".
- Another old peasant woman will give Geralt entries for verveine, ombelle de houblon, and finally bryone in exchange for "quelque chose sucré"
- A not so old-looking old peasant woman around le village will mention that Jaskier wanted her to tell Geralt about local herbs. She'll give entries for ginatia, chèvrefeuille, and berbéris. She may not appear in the village until the Le pain quotidien quest is complete.
- a peasant normally found at the Inn about décharneurs which unlocks the bestiary entry and their alchemies in the journal.
- a peasant around the village or in the taverne who'll mention how the spectres de midi keep them from working in the champs. The conversation will unlock the bestiary entry and associated alchemies in the journal.
- an old peasant man around le village or in the taverne also mentions terrible dreams about spectres de minuit, but that conversation will not result in a bestiary entry for these monsters.
woman who wants a sugardoll